Small Hole Repair
West Coast Body and Paint Mobile can fix any small hole, dent, and crease in the surface of your car’s body using high-quality products and paints.
Fixing small dents and holes
- Your technician will clean the damaged body area thoroughly to remove all the dirt and wax.
- Then we will sand the area using quality sanding paper appropriate for plastic, metal, or aluminum parts.
- We will then mix the hardener filler aka bondo.
- Then carefully apply a small amount of bondo mix on the hole or dent. The bondo will appear slightly higher than the surface of the car around it.
- As soon as the bondo starts to harden, we will sand it down to the level of the paint.
- Once the repair area is completely dry, then we will sand it until it is perfectly smooth and seamless with the surrounding body surface.
- When everything looks good and smooth, the paint technician will prime the area and touch up the paint.
“These guys are the BEST!!!!
Jaider and his team of Dave Senior and Junior are professional and meticulous with their craftsmanship. Jaider is very honest about all of the costs involved with making repairs and doing a paint job. He will walk you through every aspect of the restoration, the number of hours of labor and send you pictures to keep you updated on the progress of your repair or restoration. Jaider is willing to work with any special requests too like filling body trim holes, and making repairs to rusted holes under the back windshield. If you love your car this is the place to take it. These guys are fast too. Jaider is a stickler about dry times on paint but every time I would show up these guys would be busy moving my car through to the next phase of the paint job.
I LOVE my paint job. The black is SO BLACK, the reflection is a perfect mirror.
Thank You Jaider. You guys are Amazing!!!”
C O., West Hollywood, CA, 2/2/2016
Are you looking for expert hole repairs in the greater Los Angeles area and Ventura County?
Contact us, West Coast Body and Paint, our seamless hole repair anytime. Give us a call or text us at 818.793.7728, or drop us a line at email@example.com. We serve the San Fernando Valley, the greater Los Angeles, and Ventura County area. Clients love us and we love them, don’t just take our word for it, read our reviews.
HOLE REPAIR ESTIMATE
Our estimates are always free and you are welcome to schedule an appointment. After we receive your images we will provide you with an initial estimate. The estimate is a ballpark figure, and after we assess your vehicle’s damage in person, we will review the estimate with you. If you agree to the final estimate, we will begin repairing your car. Fill out the form below to schedule your mobile service appointment or contact us through WhatsApp.