Why Schedule A Mobile Service Appointment?
Every day I get countless of emails and text messages requesting estimates, and although you may include pictures of your car’s damage, I really can’t give you an accurate estimate from only viewing pictures (regardless of how well your pictures are). I will provide you with a rough estimate -and that is strictly what it is- a rough approximation; because I won’t know the extent of the damage of your car, until I see it for myself. That is why I recommend mobile service appointments. Mobile service appointments ensure that your estimate is not a ballpark figure but a true cost of repairs to make your car look as good as new. Read why I recommend an in-person estimate.
Benefits of Mobile Services
- Save Time
- Save Money
- Expert Technician
- No Rentals Needed
- Environmentally Friendly
- No Time-Off Work
- Repairs Guaranteed 3-Years
- Personalized Service
- On-site Paint Matching
- Same Professional Body Shop Results
When To Schedule A Mobile Service Appointment?
I recommend you schedule an appointment on a date and time that works best for you. Keep these three points in mind, we will need time for discussing the damage and estimate, time for repair, and time for approval and payment.
- Time to Discuss Repairs and Estimate. (approx. 15 mins) A time when you have available a couple of minutes to tell me about your concerns, show me where the damages are, and if you have any other questions about the vehicle repair process. Once at your car’s location I will be able to see your vehicle in person and complete a full damage report with listing in detail every repair, operation, an approximate time of completion, and cost to repair. The estimate is free!
- Time for Repair. (approx. 2-4 hours) I recommend you also schedule the appointment on a date and time that after discussing the damages, if you agree to the estimate of repairs, I can begin work immediately. That means that while your car gets repaired you will use another form of transportation, but just for a couple of hours. If the damage will take longer than expected, I (the expert body and paint technician) will let you know promptly.
- Time for Approval and Payment. (approx. 15 mins) I also like to have time to show you and explain the repairs I made. This is a good time if you have any questions or additional concerns. Your satisfaction is my priority, I want to make sure you are happy with my work before you pay.
Appointments can be schedule any week day Monday through Friday, in the morning 8:00 am -12:00 pm or early afternoon 12:00 pm-4:00 pm.
What To Expect At A Mobile Service Appointment?
When the West Coast Body and Paint’s mobile unit arrives you can expect to see the person who spoke to you over the phone, texted or emailed you back. And that person is me, Jaider. I’m the owner of West Coast Body and Paint and have over 20+ years in the automotive industry, I have done it all, you are welcome to look over my portfolio and check out the awards my classic car restorations have won some of my clients over the years. That is who will be on your driveway working on your car, a complete auto body and paint expert.
Mobile Service Process
- Review and assess damage
- Explain repairs and estimate
- Set up repair equipment
- Repair the vehicle
- Put away repair equipment
- Review repairs and receive payment
“The vehicle had both bumpers painted. The job was EXCELLENT! The owner Jaider was very friendly, professional, courteous, and completed the work ahead of schedule. I was referred to him by a former body shop owner who now brings his work here. I highly recommend him!!! 5 Stars.”
C M., Los Angeles, CA, 5/22/2018
Do you need to schedule a professional mobile repair services appointment in Los Angeles, San Fernando or Ventura County area?
Contact us, West Coast Body and Paint, our honest mobile repair anytime. Give us a call or text us at 818.793.7728, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We serve the San Fernando Valley, the greater Los Angeles, and Ventura County area. Clients love us and we love them, don’t just take our word for it, read our reviews.
MOBILE SERVICE APPOINTMENT
Our estimates are always free and you are welcome to schedule an appointment. After we receive your images we will provide you with an initial estimate. The estimate is a ballpark figure, and after we assess your vehicle’s damage in person, we will review the estimate with you. If you agree to the final estimate, we will begin repairing your car. Fill out the form below to schedule your mobile service appointment or contact us through WhatsApp.